These Terms use the following terms as defined below:
(1) 'Content' means text (including conversation transcripts), voice, music, pictures, videos, stickers, software, programs, codes, links, contact information, location information and any information that may be sent or received through PinChat.
(2) 'Submission' refers to the content that the user actively uploads to PinChat instead of the user's communication chat.
(1) When you complete the registration, you agree to the terms and use PinChat in accordance with the terms.
(2) If you use the service under the relevant laws and regulations, you must obtain the consent or authorization of a specific person such as a legal representative or guardian, you must obtain their consent or authorization, which has nothing to do with FUNTEK. If you complete the registration, it will be deemed that The aforementioned specific persons have agreed or authorized them to accept these terms.
(3) You should abide by other relevant regulations of PinChat for members. In order to ensure your rights and interests, it is recommended that you always confirm the latest announcements of these terms and instructions for use.
(4) If you provide any wrong, false or incomplete personal information (including but not limited to mobile phone number, credit card related information), PinChat has the right to suspend or terminate your account, and refuse you to use all or part of PinChat. some services.
(5) You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree not to sell, transfer, authorize or transfer your account, followers, username or any account rights. PinChat prohibits the creation of accounts for persons other than itself unless expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of employees or clients.
(6) If you are unable to abide by or disagree with the contents of these terms, or your country or region excludes part or all of the contents of these terms, please stop using the PinChat website immediately.
(1) You may not access PinChat's API in a manner not permitted by PinChat.
(2) You may not post photos or other content through PinChat that contains violent, nudity, semi-nudity, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive.
(3) You shall not defame, stalk, coerce, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate other persons or organizations, and shall not post private or confidential information through PinChat, including but not limited to your or others' credit card information, ID number , a non-public phone number, or a non-public email address.
(4) You may not use PinChat to engage in any illegal or unauthorized activity.
(5) You may not alter, modify, adapt or alter PinChat, or alter, modify or alter other websites and services so as to cause the misunderstanding that the website is related to PinChat.
(6) You must not interfere or affect the servers and networks connected to PinChat, including but not limited to transmitting any computer worms, viruses, spyware, malware and other destructive or disruptive code.
(7) You may not place content or code that alter or interfere with the way any PinChat page is rendered or displayed on a user's browser or device.
(8) You may not create an account on PinChat through unauthorized means, including but not limited to the use of automated devices, scripts, automated programs, spider programs, crawler programs or capture programs.
(10) Regarding all the chat links created via PinChat, if the link contains a registered trademark or name of other companies or individuals, once the right of the party files a complaint to PinChat, PinChat has the right to transfer the ownership of the link back to the right of the party, and delete all related chat data and personal data of the link that has been created.